If you’re like most folks I’ve talked to recently, you’re still reeling from the immediate impacts of COVID-19, both to your work and personal life. And the uncertainty of the future and isolation is maddening. You want to do something – but what? I’d like to offer you a 5W1H proposition in answer to that question:
- Who? Think of this downtime as an opportunity to engage executives and managers as well as the front line. Everybody Everyday, as we say at GBMP. This is a good time to get everyone on the same page, as Lean thinkers.
- What? Develop an army of problem solvers. Employees are your most valuable resource. Invest in them.
- Where? Virtually. Yes, it works! You don’t have to be tech savvy. We’ll take care of that. And you don’t have to all be in the same physical space. We get you all together virtually. Talking, sharing and problem solving as a team.
- When? Now! Use the downtime you are experiencing right now to position your entire organization for a strong come back.
- Why? Sometimes adversity creates an opportunity. Turn your downtime into learning and continuous improvement time.
- How? GBMP’s experienced team can inform, inspire and coach your team. All of our consultants have 25 or more years as successful Lean and Six Sigma practioners and teachers.
GBMP can help, and I’d love to tell you more about how. Curious? Complete this short questionnaire to let me know how we can help and I’ll send you a FREE copy of GBMP’s 225-page e2 Continuous Improvement System manual. Look forward to hearing from you.